Terms & Conditions
• . 1.1. With payment of your deposit, you agree to purchase your selected grid-connect photovoltaic(PV) solar system subject to the following terms and conditions.
• . 1.2. You have discussed your installation and design requirements with a representative of AG Solar.
• . 1.3. AG Solar will arrange the ordering of your components and the installation of your system for the quoted price.
• . 1.4. You are eligible for the renewable energy certificates (STC) multiplier scheme, having not claimed the MRET or Federal Government 2008 – 2009 PVRP rebate previously; and
• . 1.5. You agree to sign the STC assignment and grid network connection forms when requested by AG Solar.
• . 1.6. AG Solar will purchase, on your behalf, the grid-connect PV solar system components which meet all relevant Australian and international standards and which are suitable to meet the technical requirements of the STC scheme.
• . 1.7. AG Solar have accredited PV solar designers / installers through CEC (Clean Energy Council) and licensed electrical contractors. Your installation shall meet the relevant Australian and international standards, and shall be suitable to meet the technical requirements of the MRET scheme.
1.8. All pricing quoted includes GST.
• . 2.1. Payment of the deposit is required as cleared funds in the bank account specified by AG Solar, and shall be paid upon receipt of the tax invoice. The amount of the deposit shall be the amount shown on the tax invoice or purchase order as “deposit”.
• . 2.2. You agree to pay AG Solar the balance of payment (the remainder of the total invoiced amount) within 7 calendar days of installation as cleared funds in the bank account specified by AG Solar. If the balance of payment is not forthcoming additional charges may be applied to your invoice.
• . 2.3. You have assigned your STCs to AG Solar at point of sale, as part payment of your system cost, unless otherwise agreed in writing, and the deduction is included in the price.
3. Authority of access to property
• . 3.1. You warrant you are the property owner and occupier at the address stated in your order.
• . 3.2. You authorise AG Solar (its contractors, employees and installers) to have access to the property at times it reasonably requires. This access may include, but is not limited to, site inspections, the signing of required paperwork, the delivery and installation of the grid-connect PV solar system, and connection to the grid network.
• . 3.3. You will co-operate in a timely manner to enable site inspections at the earliest possible time convenient to AG Solar.
. 3.4. You will co-operate in a timely manner to enable the installation at the earliest possible time convenient to AG Solar.
3.5. ’Cooling-OﬀPeriod’-The client may terminate this contract at their discretion within ten(10) working days of the original dated signature. Any deposits taken will be returned without financial penalty.
• . 3.6. AG Solar may terminate this agreement with you if either:
• . 3.7. You do not abide by the terms and conditions.
• . 3.8. There are delays in the installation process causing supplier pricing to increase. A refund of your deposit will be issued.
• . 3.9. You may terminate this agreement before installation, and receive a refund of your deposit, if delays have caused a price rise and you do not wish to absorb those increases.
4. Liabilities and risk
• . 4.1. The ownership and insurance risk of the PV solar and LED system passes to you upon installation at your stated address. AG Solar suggests you check with your insurance company as to their requirements to ensure adequate coverage of your PV solar system on your policy.
• . 4.2. Arrays that require a tilt mount aﬀect the wind rating of the homes structure. While our tilt frames are certified to Australian conditions, no engineer certification or guarantee is provided regarding the structural integrity of your home. AG Solar advises you to seek independent structural certification of the fixing of a tilt kit to the existing roofing structure. AG
Solar accepts no responsibility for damage caused by storms that damage the roof area where a tilt kit is used.
5.1. The installation workmanship warranty is 10 years from the date of installation. After this time, you are responsible for any costs in removing and returning any components under their respective manufacturer’s warranties.
• . 6.1. You agree to provide AG Solar with whatever personal information is required for the eﬃcient functioning of the installation process on your behalf, in particular for the accurate completion of the paperwork for the network connection to the grid, and the assignment of your STCs.
• . 6.2. AG Solar will provide your information to its contractors, employees and installers only so far as to eﬀectively perform their role.
• . 6.3. AG Solar will provide your information on your behalf to the relevant bodies for the processing of the STC’s assignments, connecting your PV solar system to the grid network, and your electricity retailer, if required.
• . 6.4. You may access the personal information we have collected from you with a request in writing.
• . 6.5. Unless otherwise agreed with you, AG Solar will not provide your personal information to any third parties other than those mentioned above. AG Solar will not sell your personal information under any circumstances.